Are you interested in doing business or starting a business in California?
This is the perfect tool for effective decision making regarding which market to enter, which provides detailed information from population to infrastructure and productive sectors that will be useful when investing in the United States.
- Institutional Framework
- State income and gross domestic product
- Productive Structure
- Current financial situation of the State
- Labor force and unemployment rate
- Main industries and companies
- Financial Services
- Steps to follow in California
- Investment support agencies and incentives
- Sectors with greater investment opportunities and main projects
- Establishment costs
- Regulations and standards
- How to export from Guatemala
- Interesting links